- BBG - Basiscursus van beton
Op vraag van de sector heeft de Belgische Betongroepering een nieuwe cursus opgezet die een opleiding over het geheel van de basiskennis van beton beoogt. De cursus duurt 7 halve dagen. Slagen in het examen leidt tot het behalen van het certificaat ‘Basiskennis van Beton’.
Deze cursus vervangt op geen enkele wijze de bestaande cursus ‘Betontechnologie’ (op gevorderd niveau) die 2 maal per jaar (Nederlandstalige en Franstalige versie) door de Belgische Betongroepering georganiseerd wordt en telkens loopt over 11 (volle) dagen.
Programma en inschrijven
- BBG - Cursus betontechnologie
Het doel van de cursus is het verschaffen van grondige kennis over de bestanddelen, de samenstelling, het vervaardigen en het verwerken van beton. Ook de eigenschappen, het uiterlijk, de controle en de duurzaamheid van beton komen uitvoerig aan bod. De cursus bevat tevens een inleiding over wegenbeton, speciale betonsoorten en de bekisting. Samen met het verschaffen van kennis wordt er naar gestreefd algemeen inzicht te creëren in alle aspecten (en hun interrelatie) die de betonkwaliteit beïnvloeden.
Programma en inschrijven
- BBG - Cursus Betonwegen
Deze cursus wordt georganiseerd door de Belgische BetonGroepering (BBG) in samenwerking met het Opzoekingcentrum voor de Wegenbouw (OCW) en de Federatie van de Belgische Cementnijverheid (FEBELCEM). Deze cursus geniet de steun van de Federatie van Stortklaar Beton (FedBeton).
Programma en inschrijven
- BBG - Cursus herstellen van beton
Deze cursus wordt georganiseerd door de Belgische BetonGroepering in samenwerking met FEREB, WTCB, BCCA en Universiteit Gent (Labo Magnel).
Programma en inschrijven
- 11th High Performance Concrete and 2nd Concrete Innovation Conference, 6-8 March 2017, Tromsø, Norway
The 11th High Performance Concrete (HPC) and the 2nd Concrete Innovation Conference (CIC) will be held in Tromsø, Norway from 6-8 March 2017. The abstract submission deadline for both conferences is 1 May 2016.
- 1st International Conference on Construction Materials for Sustainable Future (CoMS 2017), 19-21 April 2017, Zadar, Croatia
The scope of the conference is to highlight the importance of sustainable development for our future being with main focus on construction materials. Scientific and technical papers sustaining this importance are invited to present their efforts.
- ConCrack5 – JCI / RILEM International Workshop, 24-26 April 2017 at the Institute of Industrial Science at the University of Tokyo
The JCI-RILEM International Workshop CONCRACK5 consists of keynote lectures, invited lectures and general presentations, as well as the lecture of JCI guidelines on control of cracking of mass concrete (revised edition 2016).
- XIV DBMC Durability of Building Materials and Components, 29-31 May 2017, Ghent, Belgium
This International Conference is the 14th Meeting of the well-known and prestigious DBMC Conferences that take place every 3 years. The intent of hosting these conferences is to bring together those concerned about durability of building materials and components and thus provide a forum for discussion of the most recent research and practice in this domain.
- The Future of Cement, 200 years after Louis Vicat, 6-8 June 2017, UNESCO Paris, France
Organised by fib member organization ATILH, this international scientific symposium offer cement R&D perspectives as well as innovations in cement process, cement composition, and sustainable concrete applications.
- 2nd International Fire Safety Symposium, 7-9 June 2017, Naples, Italy
The symposium will cover the advanced results of scientific research concerning fire safety and will provide delegates with an opportunity to share research, technology and expertise among peers in an international forum.
- fib symposium 2017 ‘High tech concrete:Where technology and engineering meet!’, 12-14 June 2017, Maastricht, The Netherlands
The Dutch Concrete Association (Betonvereniging) and the Belgian Concrete Association (Belgische Betongroepering) will jointly organise the annual fib Symposium in 2017.
- ACHE VII Triennial Conference, 20-22 June 2017, A Coruña, Spain
The programme will cover subjects such as materials, design, durability, maintenance, repair and retrofitting of structures, innovation and technology transfer, and internationalization and standardization, among others.
- Second International RILEM Conference on Bio-based Building Materials, 21-23 June 2017, Clermont-Ferrand, France
The ICBBM ECOGRAFI is an international forum for information dissemination and exchange, discussions and debates on research and practice related to building materials and the Civil engineering established of granular and\or fibrous materials (soils, mineral or vegetal aggregates, demolition material, industrial products for construction, … ). The conference is expected to attract a wide community of scientists, researchers, PhD students, engineers, architects and industrialists and institutional of all the domains of the construction and the granular and fibrous materials.
- ICNF 2017 – 3rd International Conference on Natural Fibers, 21-23 June 2017, Braga, Portugal
Following up the great success of ICNF2013 and ICNF2015, covering the topics, “Sustainable materials for advanced applications” and “From nature to market”, ICNF2017 will focus on “Advanced Materials for a Greener World”, aiming to explore the potential of natural fibres to build a Greener World for the future generations. To fulfil this important goal, along with the scientific sessions, Natural Fibrenamics Award contest will be organized to promote and show new innovative natural fibre based products from all over the world.
- Knowledge Exchange for Young Scientist (KEYS): Applicable Cement and Concrete Technology in Africa – International Cooperation, Innovation, Research and Capacity Building, 26-30 June 2017, Johannesburg, South Africa
KEYS symposia series is an initiative for young scientists from countries in Africa and from Germany to enhance their skills in innovative research in the field of cement and concrete construction technology. It targets young postgraduate and postdoctoral scientists and offers the unique opportunity to network with international high profile researchers and industry representatives. It also fosters networking of the young scientists with their peers in an international forum that promotes their role as future decision makers.
- International Conference on Advances in Construction Materials and Systems, 05-07 September 2017, Chennai, India
- Advances in supplementary cementing materials
- Concrete durability and performance specifications
- Early age behaviour and rheology of cementitious systems
- Special concretes and applications
- Advances in characterization of construction materials
- Sustainable building systems
- Bituminous binders and mixtures
- Repair and conservation of heritage structures
- 2nd International RILEM Conference on Early Age Cracking and Serviceability in Cement-based Materials and Structures, 12-14 September 2017, Brussels Belgium
The conference has several objectives in line with the development of activities of COST Action TU1404. The main one is to bring together researchers and practitioners in the pursuit of knowledge integration for better understanding of the service life of cement based materials (CBM) and structures. This conference is dedicated to the discussion and dissemination of relevant results and various activities of Action members, but also from other researchers, PhD students, or industry specialists.
- SMAR 2017 – Fourth Conference on Smart Monitoring, Assessment and Rehabilitation of Civil Structures, 13-15 September 2017, Zürich, Switzerland
The International Conference on Smart Monitoring, Assessment and Rehabilitation of Civil Structures, SMAR 2017, will provide a forum for international scientists, engineers, enterprisers and infrastructure managers to present and discuss the state-of-the-practice and recent advances in testing and monitoring technology, in structural modelling and assessment methods, and in the application of advanced materials for structural rehabilitation. The conference will provide a platform for exploring the potential of international cooperation.
- 4th Strain-Hardening Cement-Based Composites – SHCC 4, 18-20 September 2017, TU Dresden, Germany
Institute for Advanced Studies at the Technical University of Dresden (TUDIAS) is organizing the 4th International Conference on Strain-Hardening Cement-Based Composites (SHCC 4) from 18-20 September 2017. The conference will focus on advanced fiber-reinforced concrete materials such as textile reinforced concrete (TRC) and high-performance fiber-reinforced cement-based composites (HPFRCC). Abstracts will be accepted until 30 November 2016.
- ConSC2017, 27-29 September 2017, Stuttgart, Germany
ConSC2017 aims to connect the knowledge and expertise of research and professional practice in order to provide an optimal platform to discuss and harmonize the advancements in the field of connections between steel and concrete.
- 3rd International Symposium on Ultra-High Performance Fibre-Reinforced Concrete (UHPFRC) ‘Designing and Building with UHPFRC’, 2-4 October 2-4 2017, Montpellier, France
UHPFRC'2017’ aims at updating and complementing experience gained in the knowledge and use of UHPFRC, based on recent practice of design of building structures, components, civil works and bridges, industrial realizations (both on site and in precast factories), large-scale applications, development of standards and recommendations.
- 10th ACI/RILEM International Conference on Cementitious Materials and Alternative Binders for Sustainable Concrete, 02-04 October 2017, Montreal, Canada
The purpose of this international conference is to present the latest available scientific and technical information in the field of supplementary cementitious materials and novel binders for use in concrete. The new aspect of this edition is to highlight advances in the field of alternative and sustainable binders and supplementary cementitious materials, for which the research is growing in importance.
- 28th Biennial National Conference, 22-25 October 2017, Adelaide, South Australia
Concrete 2017 will focus on the theme Advances in Concrete Materials and Structures. The Conference is dedicated to bringing together global leaders in the concrete industry, and will consider all aspects of concrete materials and structures – design, research, construction, maintenance and repair.
- 2nd International Conference on Calcined Clays for Sustainable Concrete, 05-07 December 2017, Havana, Cuba
The most promising route to improving the sustainability of Cement & Concrete is to blend Portland Cement Clinker with Supplementary Cementitious Materials (SCMs).
However, supplies of the most common SCMs, which are slag and fly ash are quite limited compared to the worldwide production of cement.
The first conference on Calcined Clays showed that calcined clays are the most promising source of additional SCMs which can make a substantial contribution to lowering further the environmental impact of Cement & Concrete.
This conference aims to follow up the scientific studies and experiences of the application of Calcined Clays in Cement and Concrete in mainstream construction projects.
- 72th RILEM Annual Week, 26-29 August 2018, Delft, The Netherlands
- 4th International Conference on Service Life Design for Infrastructure, 27-30 August 2018, Delft, The Netherlands
- 1st RILEM International Conference on Concrete and Digital Fabrication, 11-14 September 2018, Zürich, Germany
- fib symposium 2018 ‘Better – Smarter – Stronger’, 6-12 October 2018, Melbourne, Australia
The Congress will focus on the theme ‘Better – Smarter – Stronger’ and is dedicated to bringing together leaders and practitioners in the concrete industry from all over the world.
The multidisciplinary theme of the Congress provides an excellent forum for engineers, scientists, specifiers, concrete technologists, researchers, academic, practitioners and professionals to connect, and to share knowledge and learn about advances in the concrete world.
- fib symposium 2019 ‘Concrete – innovations in materials, design and structures’, 27-29 May 2019, Krakow, Poland
Symposium organizers welcome the opportunity to host many authors and participants interested in this topic and presentations about their achievements in the development of concrete technology, analysis and design as well as protection of the durability of concrete structures.
- 9th International RILEM Symposium on Self Compacting Concrete (SCC9) & 2nd International RILEM Conference on Rheology and Processing for Construction Materials, 16-18 September 2019, Dresden, Germany